Field Sales Team Manager (Bilingual)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That's Rogers - a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work.
This position is responsible for the successful management of a team of Field Sales Representatives, focusing on selling Rogers’s products and services to residential customers within an assigned region. The Field Sales Team Manager is an important role accountable to develop plans and drive sales results and reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Manage and develop internal sales staff to ensure all sales budgets are met for the assigned Rogers Cable Field Sales team and in the future, other lines of business.
- Manage assigned Cable Field Sales territory to execute on key priorities and metrics
- Train and coach Territory Sales Representatives on Sales Process, Territory Coverage, Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Market Share for new and existing Rogers customers
- Develop and execute Fairs/Off-Site Events/Community Events and maximize market share
- Analyze sales reports and territory sales breakdown for each Territory Sales Representative
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights and competitive intelligence for assigned territory
- Ensure Rogers residential cable products are properly represented (uniforms, product knowledge, current collateral, etc.)
- Develop and implement sales plans to ensure that sales and revenue numbers are obtained.
- Coach Sales Reps through regular door-to-door field work and blitzes
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and other Rogers companies to drive sales volume, or improve end to end processes
- Document best practices and ensure constant evolution of the team
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated and as outlined in company policy
- Assist in designing and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory.
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline with between 3 and 5 years' experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Bilingual in both English and French
- Demonstrated technical competence with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other systems and office automation equipment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Territory management and Door-to-Door Field Sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet changing deadline
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 220 boul. St. Pierre, Ouest (366), Caraquet, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.