Enterprise Service Manager
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Enterprise Service Manager (ESM) serves an important role supporting Rogers' key Enterprise customers. The ESM is a trusted advocate responsible for building high value relationships focused on customer retention and loyalty while ensuring the overall success of Rogers' largest Enterprise clients.
The ESM must confidently manage unique and often complex service requests with significant revenue impacts, effectively communicate with executive-level contacts, and always represent/promote Rogers' best interests and brand image. The ESM is committed to delivering world-class service experiences across all of Rogers products and services.
- Act as the customer's advocate for all post-sales life cycle activates, including delivery and assurance across all Rogers Enterprise Business products.
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Own the planning and execution of proactive face-to-face meetings at customer site to review goals, priorities and needs related to existing account base.
- Accountable to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal key stakeholders including Sales & Operations to achieve customer outcomes.
- Focused on continuous service improvement for assigned customer base including influencing customer projects that improve internal efficiencies.
- Ensure that customer impact and temperature is understood during large events providing visibility to internal stakeholders.
- Actively participate in RFP discussions, including customized service support strategies for key customers.
- Identifies and drives self-serve opportunities through adoption strategies with Rogers systems and tools in order improve operational cost, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma an asset or equivalent certification in a business related field.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (Wireless Service, Networking & Data Centre / Cloud Service).
- Minimum 5 years in Service Management / Customer Success or closely related field.
- Experience in leading client relationships in technology environments with strong customer service orientation and experience in dealing with C-level executives.
- Manage complex relationships with customers; foster internal relationships and serve as a customer champion.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment in providing superior support and communication with both external and internal customers.
- Proven track record of influencing key stakeholders to facilitate customer outcomes.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills including the development and professional delivery of presentations to all levels of an organization are essential.
- Advanced problem solving, analytical and decision making skills. Able to quickly and independently identify, communicate and escalate potential business issues or challenges.
- Plan, develop and implement communication strategies for client and for internal partners.
- Good understanding of Rogers products and services including business solutions.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite of services (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: #700, 500 - 4 Ave Sw (056), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Operations Support
Requisition ID: 142761
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.