Digital Sales Manager
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Media is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to work in partnership with radio and tv sales while reporting into the Local & Regional Digital Manager, Western Canada. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for leading large scale Multi-client Digital Solution Programs and Tier 1 clients' digital programs, leading solutions development, program pricing, optimization, develop sales collateral and program for assigned territory. In addition, the Strategist will directly support the Local & Regional Digital Manager in the development and execution of processes, policies and procedures for all new digital sales products.
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Brand Experiences, Client Solutions, etc.) on the development and implementation of integrated client campaigns.
- Support Account Manager in all aspects of the sales cycle/process and take Account leadership role in the absence of the Account Manager.
- Manage deliverables, facilitate the resolution of project issues, manage project budgets and related financials, and ensure acceptance of project stakeholder by achieving signoff where required.
- Ensure the successful management of integrated projects – completed on time, on budget, exceeding customer expectations.
- Proactively participate in brainstorms, come up with original, creative concepts that meet advertiser's objectives and leverage our best assets
- Develop media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for Rogers Media
- Communicate campaign "highlights" and/or red flags to Account Manager to enable resolution with client
- Coordinate with Account Managers on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Work closely with Senior Manager to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Create template media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
- Work with Inventory and Research to determine package pricing for new offerings
- Proactively keep up to date with industry trends with respect to creative concepts, marketing solutions and promotional opportunities and provide the sales team with well-researched, expertly analyzed, and concisely communicated information to enable them to focus their efforts and realize sales growth.
- Develop & present comprehensive post-campaign analysis presentations for all integrated programs
- Demonstrate strong collaborative and negotiation skills.
- Sustain strong relationships between yourself and all clients - providing timely, constructive responses. Proactively optimize non-traditional campaigns based on approved ad ops' recommendations for assigned territory.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Preferably, 1-3 years of experience in a project management or planning role ideally in a digital advertising environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
- Can lead a team/educator
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Agency experience an asset
- Experience working with ad servers
- Knowledge of digital tracking and measurement (i.e. tagging, setting pixels, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Google suite product knowledge an asset (Ad Manager, Analytics)
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 180 West 2nd Avenue (810), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 151920
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.