Credit Collections Consultant
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is recruiting for our Credit Operations department with a start date of (insert date). In this role you will be receiving telephone calls and contacting those customers who have not met payment arrangements. Are you analytical and detail oriented? Do you enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully? Are you someone who has a passion for providing world class customer service? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
- Passionately connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs;
- Diagnose problems, propose solutions and negotiate payment arrangements in accordance with Rogers' policies;
- Complete accurate transactions, update accounts, collect overdue balances, and provide confirmations and follow up as necessary in accordance with the law, all with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail;
- Be accountable; own and solve issues from beginning to end;
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development;
- "Commit to being there" for our customers and share our dedication in striving to deliver world class customer service and first call resolution!
- Completed high school diploma or higher;
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays shifts
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules;
- Possess superior multitasking abilities;
- Demonstrate ability to positively influence others (propose options/solutions to customer);
- Must be computer literate: strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills and basic arithmetic skills required;
- Ability to find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources;
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, measurable target driven environment.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree and asset
- Must be perfectly bilingual (English and French);
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional telephone manner, and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced, ever changing work environment;
Great Work, Greater Rewards:
- Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 50% Rogers Employee Discount
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Credit Operations
Requisition ID: 158433
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at
RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.