At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your Co-op work term with us! Our Co-op Program gives students the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, rewarding opportunities and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with Students & New Grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your dream co-op placement possible.
About the Team:
As part of Rogers Digital, the Converged Experience team is building and executing a digital strategy that focuses on the customer experience for all digital interactions. The Converged Strategy revolves around creating an agnostic roadmap across all lines of business (e.g. Connected Home, Wireless). This will be done in partnership with our digital and non-digital teams, interlocking with groups like Agile Marketing squads, Convoys, Demand Management and Tech Hub. We will also be looking at ways to enhance and improve customer experience at all stages of the customer lifecycle, across all digital properties.
What you will do…
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Converged Strategy, you will contribute to the creation of an ecosystem that spans channels, products and lines of business. You will monitor, analyze and identify opportunities related to key priorities while shaping the North Star ecosystem.
- Uncover opportunities to drive digital enhancements relating to Converged through synthesis of Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Frontline reporting and competitive analysis
- Assist with prioritization as part of annual and quarterly planning
- Monitor digital cross-sell sales performance and customer experience
- Ability to analyze and define requirements and prioritize based on ROI and P&L
- Advise, consult and socialize with key stakeholders involved in prioritized initiatives; document business opportunities, recommend digital solutions and provide timelines and budget impacts as needed
- Conduct planning activities as required to prepare roadmaps and proactively identify changes in the business and technology landscape
- Create a homepage case study and recommendation involving competitive benchmarking, customer pain points and customer type
What you will bring…
- Enrolled in an accredited co-op program working towards a degree in Business/ Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate about business casing and storytelling through numbers
- Visual storytelling is an asset: you like to make the complex look simple
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience using SQL, Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Domo are an asset
- Ambitious, self-starter eager to drive challenging projects to successful outcomes
- A mindset of creativity, innovation and energetic drive to succeed
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A team who deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- A competitive salary
- Access to leading edge technology and services so we can make more possible for our customers and our business every day.
- A campus team that will keep you engaged through onboarding and your work term
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 247849
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.