At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Content Analyst will be working closely with the third party content aggregators, studios, content partners, as well as internal teams of Ingest, QA Specialists and merchandising teams to manage the end-to-end process of content delivery from scheduling to a quality customer facing state. The candidate will have a passion for entertainment. They will possess and exhibit ownership of what they do every day. An understanding of end to end requirements for video on demand content, as well as experience with content management systems and QA is desired. Attention to detail is essential.
- Content folder and asset management
- Execute editorial and merchandising strategies
- Managing content end to end
- Metadata creation and amendin
- Image creation, escalations and general content QA.
- Vetting of Adult-natured Content
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance with internal guidelines for Adultnatured content
- Participating in regular training sessions with the OFRB for reviewing Adult-natured content
- Working with content intended for mature audiences daily
- Rendering a final decision without prejudice with maturity and high-morals value.
- You will also be responsible for restart/Lookback programming and ensuring that all content rights are captured accordingly
- Content partner onboarding, channel creation and rebrands
- E2E content validation in a lab environment
- Contribute towards design and testing of platforms, workflows, UI’s, and triage all content related issues
- Review and ensure compliancy with internal guidelines for Adult-natured content
- Minimum 2 years working in Video-on-Demand environment including demonstrated functional experience in digital video content delivery workflows
- Familiarity with encoding/transcoding, metadata, QA etc. an asset
- Must be well-organized, highly detail-oriented, critical thinker with solid troubleshooting skills
- Superior people skills, relationship building and management
- Ability to converse with both technical and non-technical people across internal departments and external partners
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency with MS Office software including Power Point and excel and ability to report through these tools
- Good working knowledge of online, IPTV, companion devices and set top box media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Natural self-starter, team player with self-confidence, high personal standards and ability to prioritize
- Tenacious and driven, yet patient
- College Diploma or higher
- Ability to express a passion for the organization's customers, stakeholders, peers and strategic goals
- Willing to work in an on-call environment
- Be comfortable with content intended for mature audiences daily, able to work independently and openness to mature content of different genres
- Be able to render a final decision without prejudice with maturity and high-morals values
- High attention to detail is a must
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 855 York Mills Rd. (022), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Quality
Requisition ID: 153616
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.