Consumer - New Grad Leadership Development Program
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
About Our New Grad Leadership Development Program:
We have a long history of investing in the next generation and we’re committed to making Rogers the top destination for young people to start and grow their careers in Canada. In 2020, we were named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for the 10th time, and in 2021 we were named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies to work for in Canada.
We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with new grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your possible.
About Consumer Business Units:
We are investing in New Grads to build athletes and talent pipelines across our Consumer business units! We are committed to creating rotational opportunities that provides breadth of experience where our New Grads will develop business acumen, learn about organizational awareness, and gain an understanding of the customer and frontline experience.
We are committed to providing on the job learning to further support formal training, coaching and mentoring that includes the areas of:
- Connected Home: Connected home brings seamless, simple technology for our customers’ lifestyle. We make it easy to save time, achieve more, and get more enjoyment doing the things you love throughout your home.
- Customer Experience: Our customers and audiences come first. We strive to always provide the "best in class" customer service with a focus on continuous improvement covering impacts to people, process and tools.
- Wireless: Through our three wireless brands Rogers, Fido and Chatr we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to their families, friends, and what matters most through wireless
- 12 months: 2x 6 month rotations
- Frontline experience
- Permanent placement after rotational program ends
Possible Roles and Rotations:
- Brand Coordinator: Day-to-day project management, monitoring, and proofing of all campaign & tactical messaging based on quarterly priorities.
- Competitive Intelligence Specialist: Examine trends and review sources for changes in plans for pricing and promotions to provide strategic recommendations
- Performance Support Analyst: Prepare and analyze performance related data on various projects to identify trends and opportunities
- Product Specialist: end-to-end product management support for wireless products to improve customer experience and simplify product offerings
- Marketing Coordinator/Analyst: Liaison between content and operations teams to support transition of negotiating phase to execution phase, and lead performance reporting
- Entering your final year of your post secondary career or a recent grad (graduated between Jan 2021 – 2022) in Business Administration or equivalent (Must be graduated by program start date in May 2022)
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Advanced with MS Office tools such as Excel to manipulating and summarizing data, and PowerPoint to organize and present analysis
- SAS/SQL to pull and summarize data
What you can expect in return:
- A team that wins together
- Paired with a mentor and a coach
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Job rotation
- Continuous growth and learning through personal and professional workshops as part of the New Grad program
- Hybrid work-from-home model when it is safe to do so
- A competitive salary and benefits that includes access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, 50% off Rogers services and a variety of other perks
- A team that deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.