Business Demand Management - New Grad Leadership Development Program
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Business Demand Management New Grad Leadership Development Program
About Our New Grad Leadership Development Program:
- We have a long history of investing in the next generation and we’re committed to making Rogers the top destination for young people to start and grow their careers in Canada. In 2020, we were named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for the 10th time, and in 2021 we were named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies to work for in Canada.
- Our New Grad Leadership Development Program gives new graduates the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, develop key skills and learn from a diverse group of leaders. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let’s make your possible.
- About Business Demand Management
- Engagement stream focuses on prioritization of work into technology, requirements elicitation, business case review and managing intake across Rogers
- Facilitation of end to end project activities
- Capital management focuses on end to end management and governance of capital across Rogers while maintaining overall resource plans
As part of the program, successful candidates will participate in 2 job rotations over 12 months. Rotational plans are designed to tap into your personal and professional development. You will also be paired with a mentor and coach!
- Engagement Management
- Capital/Resource Management
- A recent grad (graduated between 2021 – 2021) or be expecting to graduate by May 2022 with a degree in engineering, computer science, or business administration or equivalent.
- Passionate about upcoming technology such as 5G, cloud computing, AI/ML
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products, with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work in a team focused environment
- A mindset of creativity, innovation, and energetic drive to succeed
- Knack for building relationships at all levels, negotiation and stakeholder management
- High level understanding of business case development
What you can expect in return:
- 2 job rotations over 12-month program to tap into your personal and professional development
- Paired with a mentor and a coach
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Continuous growth and learning through monthly personal and professional workshops
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office
- A competitive salary and benefits that includes access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, 50% off Rogers services and a variety of other perks
- A team that deeply cares about your development and long term career at Rogers
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.