Board Operator/Remote Set-Up/Announcer
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Radio North Bay is seeking a Part-Time Board Operator/Remote set-up technician to join our growing team at 101.9 ROCK, KISS 100.5 and Country 600.
- Operate the control room board for on site broadcasts and remotes as well as North Bay Battalion broadcasts.
- Setting up radio station booths for remote broadcasts.
- Ensure broadcast equipment is functional and clean
- Potential to eventually be a member of the broadcast team in our Battalion broadcasts.
- Working knowledge of broadcast audio board would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter and energetic.
- Knowledge of Burli and Adobe systems would be an asset.
- Knowledge of hockey would be an asset.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be able to work on short notice.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 273 Main Street East (152), North Bay, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & Broadcast Technicians
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.