Assistant Store Manager - Rogers - Shoppers World
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here and find out by taking our interactive survey. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Our Assistant Store Managers are the upcoming leaders of our store. They’re coaches, cheerleaders and exceptional sales people who are committed to delivering a superior and consistent customer experience, every time.
At Rogers, we drive a culture built on the foundation of a high performance team that are responsible, innovative, dynamic and passionate individuals. We’re dedicated to making things simpler for our customers, and we want people on our team who listen to and understand what our customers want and need.
Retail has impact at Rogers, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Deliver superior and consistent customer experiences
- Motivate your team to surprise and delight every customer, and make their experiences memorable
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Empower your team to drive towards higher sales results month over month
- Embrace our coaching culture and help your team realize their potential
You are someone who:
- Has a clear mission and purpose – you want to help lead and inspire a team to succeed and be passionate about the customer
- Has an infectious attitude – your team and our customers can tell that you love what you do
- Believes that customer experience isn’t just about the transaction – it’s about building genuine relationships with customers
- Wants to grow as a leader – you own your strengths and look for ways to challenge yourself
- Inspires your team to build skills and experience that will help them reach their career goals
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Full time
Shift: Flex Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Unit 58, 499 Main St South (5392), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.