Assistant Store Manager - Highland Hills
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here and find out by taking our interactive survey. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Our Assistant Store Managers are the leaders of tomorrow. They’re coaches, cheerleaders and exceptional sales people who are committed to delivering a superior and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Encourage and coach your team to surprise and delight every customer, and make their experiences memorable
- Continuously share your amazing ideas to keep the team motivated
- Take accountability to create and deliver business plans to meet regional, store, and employee targets
- Partner with the business to recruit, train, and develop team members
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
Our ideal Assistant Store Managers:
- Have a clear mission and purpose – they want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and be passionate about the customer
- Have an infectious attitude as they love what they do
- Want to grow as leaders – they own their strengths and look for ways to challenge themselves
- Inspire their team to build skills and experience that will help them reach their career goals
What’s in it for you:
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal and credit check.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 875 Highland Rd. W (479), Kitchener, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 157196
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.