At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Do you have a passion for country music? Do you live and breathe the lifestyle? Then Country 107.3 in Tillsonburg has a terrific opportunity for you! Full-Time Announcer/Music Director. If you're organized, creative and love entertaining people, please submit your online application on jobs.rogers.com!
Reporting to the Program Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for doing a live weekday radio show as well as daily music logs. We're looking for someone who has a passion for radio, music, & communicating, and to help us build our #1 For Country brand. In the heart of Southwestern Ontario, Tillsonburg along with Oxford, Norfolk and Elgin counties have long been a hot-bed for country music. Less than an hour away from London, Kitchener and beaches on beautiful Lake Erie. Country music lives here!
- Daily on-air shift
- Daily Music scheduling
- Work with Program Director on the overall sound of the station
- Commercial voicing
- Attend station events and remotes
- Minimum 2 years on-air experience
- Knowledge/passion for the Country format
- Relate to target audience
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed
- Exceptional communication and people skills a must
- Proficient understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to work independently when required
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when required for promotional activity
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit Automation, Vox Pro
- Must hold a valid Drivers license
Please log on to jobs.rogers.com to apply and refer to Announcer role.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Communications Road (124), London, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & On-Air Talent
Requisition ID: 165840
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.