Analytics Analyst Co-op (216629)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Start your career with a strong foundation and spend your term with us! We’re looking for motivated students who want to make an impact. Your co-op experience at Rogers will prepare you for the real world, and will empower you to take on challenging work after you graduate. Throughout your term, you’ll gain first-hand exposure to what life is like at our organization. You’ll work alongside industry professionals who will support your overall growth, and you’ll be responsible for business-impacting work that will help you transition into the various new grad opportunities we offer post-graduation. We want you to explore our organization so you can find your fit within it.
The DAAO (Digital Advanced Analytics and Optimization) CH&R4B team plays a critical role in supporting digital operations to drive customers to our online platforms (web and mobile apps) for shopping, service, content, support and connections. Research, studies and insights from the team contribute hugely not only to cost savings and revenue generation, but also the better customer experience and brand loyalty. Working with this team composed of top talents will develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Rogers.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager Digital CH&R4B, the Analyst of Digital CH&R4B will help identify, support and monitor digital adoption across all channels.â€¯ The successful candidate will work closely with the broader DAAO team to come up with insights to increase digital adoption for sales, service and support transactions. This role will require strong analytical skills, creative thinking and sound business acumen. The candidate should also be able to take data insights and tell a story to make change.
Detailed responsibilities include:â€¯
- Identify risks and opportunities to drive digital adoption of customer base for both brands: Rogers and Fido
- Coordinate within the team to prepare ad hoc analysis, operations reviews, highlighting results and key stories for the leadership team
- Organize analytical datasets for the advanced analytics team to consume and support big projects
- Develop and maintain reports for performance tracking, PIRs of program launches, and decision making
- Partner within other Digital teams (merchandise, operations, UX, support, etc.) to make change through data and analytical insights
- Identify new business opportunities, product and service enhancements within strategic objectives and influences business decisions with senior management
- Undergraduate degree, in data science, math, stats, business or related field
- Strong analytical skills, experience in statistical models and financial models an asset
- Sound understanding of major analytics tools such as SAS, SQL server, Oracle developer, Python, etc. good experience with Oracle, Hadoop, Hive, Azure environment
- Previous experience in technology, telecom, network, product and digital preferred
- Quick, responsive and comfortable working in highly deadline driven environments
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Length of Contract: 4 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant WFH(084), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & Co-op
Requisition ID: 216629
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.