Ad Operations Specialist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Ad Operations Specialist will report to the Manager of Ad Operations and play a key role in the function of the ad operations group.
What you will be doing:
- This role is responsible for management of advertising campaigns including:
- Manage and check available inventory based on client proposals
- Accurate scheduling and trafficking of contracts from the contract management system (Operative.One) to the ad serving platform (Google DFP)
- Coordinate with sales, client, editorial and other departments for set-up and implementation of display, mobile and video ad campaigns.
- QA of all ads on supported browsers. Make sure that ads load correctly and click-through is functional.
- Encode video files to internal specs
- Ensure campaigns are live and provide screenshots to sales team
- Manage campaign performance and maximize company revenue by analyzing data (performance and delivery), preparing recommendations and initiating tactical optimizations (budget re-allocation, creative execution and strategy, placement evaluation, day-parting, frequency capping, etc.) to further increase success rate and renew/grow current business.
- Address and resolve discrepancies with clients in order to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Initial Setup of Programmatic contracts
- Partner with sales and program managers to maintain advertiser client relationships and their campaigns
- Participate in special projects working closely with Senior Management and Sales to ensure Rogers policies are followed
What you will bring:
- 2-3 years of ad operations, online media, or other advertising experience
- Exceptional relationship management and communications (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of online ad serving (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers, 24/7 Real Media, Atlas or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Working knowledge of sales management systems (i.e. DSM, Operative.One)
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point required
- Basic technical knowledge of websites and basic coding is an asset (HTML, Java script, Flash, CSS)
- Basic understanding of Programmatic campaigns
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 154207
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.