2019 - New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Network
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
New Graduate Leadership Development Program – Network
Gain cross-functional experience across our various Business Units with the Rogers New Grad Leadership Development Program and kick-start your career with us! Throughout the entire program, you'll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You'll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We'll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit campus.rogers.com.
Your Business Unit:
At Rogers, the Network Team is our backbone – we ensure our customers can connect wherever they are and whenever they need to. Teams in Network are responsible for everything from Technology Development, to Planning, Engineering, Implementation, Network Management and Operations of the Rogers wireless and cable networks.
Your Potential Roles:
We can't wait to meet you and talk about where you'll make immediate contributions to our organization! Successful candidates may work in one of the following roles:
- Engineering Associate
- Project Coordinator
- Platform Specialist
- Network Specialist
- Enrollment in a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Computer Network, Computer Science, Technology, Commerce or equivalent to be completed between June 2018 to June 2019
- Analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to translate technical background and knowledge into business solutions
- Technical: Programming experience (Ruby, Java, Scala, Python, C#, C++, C, Perl, HTML etc), design/build or support experience in IP, VPN, ADSL, and TDM technologies
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & New Grad
Requisition ID: 132393
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.