Bilingual (French) Sales Account Administrator
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs roughly 360,000 associates worldwide. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Mississauga location of Robert Bosch Inc. (Canada) is responsible for sales and distribution within Canada in the areas of Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch Power Tools, Dremel/Rotozip, Security Systems and Thermotechnology products.
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Account Administrator to support sales to end customers and dealerships for the emerging EV (Electric Vehicle) charging unit market, as well as in the maintenance of the service parts programs with automobile manufacturers and industry customers (OES - Original Equipment Services). This will include program management, part establishment, and price management. You will be the front-line direct contact with the EV customer, and be the liaison to various internal departments.
- Respond to customer inquiries and educate customers about the EV charging unit program (by phone, email, mail)
- Follow up the sales and reporting processes on EV charging unit program
- Maintain parts/customer database and RFQ records for automotive service parts program
- Prepare information/data for price negotiation and customer visits
- Contribute to Manager's business planning process
- Support in internal reporting and presentations
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Must be a recent 2017 graduate of a full-time Diploma or Degree program (Administration, Sales, Marketing)
- Bilingual (French) proficiency a must
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels (external / internal)
- Team orientated
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- This is approximately a 1-year contract position
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org