The Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving to join our team in our warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario. We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and paid training.
In this position, you will be responsible for the shipping, receiving, and tracking of all inventory. It will be essential that all inventory is shipped, received, and packed in the most timely and cost effective manner. Additionally, the Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving will be responsible for preparing all shipping documents, manifests, and database entries in a computerized system to track all shipments. You will also be tasked with maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
TRAINING: On-the-job training (If no lift truck experience, training will be provided)
- Secondary School Diploma
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift parcels weighing up to 32 kilograms (70 lbs.)
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: Careers_Canda@reyrey.com