Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for a motivated and hard-working Sales Representative to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own territory as a Sales Professional.
18-month company-paid training includes both field-based and classroom style training.
Upon completing training, you will be relocated to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional.
- Selling Reynolds’ software products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieving designated quotas
- Product demonstrations to clients
- Generating proposals and negotiating final agreements
- University Degree (Bachelors) or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Ability to travel up 75%
- Able to travel to the United States for training
Must be willing to relocate after training.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.