ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals for our variable operations sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry. Your primary responsibilities will be promoting the sales of Reynolds’ software solutions within the Finance and Insurance (F&I) offices at automotive dealerships in your assigned territory, which include DocuPad, Contact Management, and AddOnAuto.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- Promoting the sales of Reynolds’ products within the F&I department
- Working closely with the local Account Manager to demo and close sales
- Building relationships by telling the story of the product and presenting its value.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years sales experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Ability to travel up 75%
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company car for both business and personal use.
- Home office equipment including phone and tablet
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: Careers_Canda@reyrey.com