Part-Time General Warehouse
As a Part-time worker in the warehouse, you will assist in the shipping and receiving activity of all products. Additionally, as a Part-time worker, you will ensure that the warehouse is swept and all debris is picked in the warehouse, as well as, assist in cleaning peripheral products for repairs. Other duties include properly boxing repaired products, appropriately positioning said products in required stock locations, and assisting in media duplication and distribution functions as required by workload.
TRAINING: On-the-job training (If no lift truck experience, training will be provided)
- Current college student available a minimum of 20 hours/week and up to 40 hours during breaks and summer
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com