Outside Sales Representative (Trainee)
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for a motivated and hard-working Outside Sales Representative Trainee to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own territory as a Sales Professional.
Company-paid training including:
- Field-based with a mentor and classroom training
- Sales techniques, dealership operations, and product focused
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling Reynolds’ documents and promotional products to existing customers
- Achieving designated monthly and annual quotas
- Generating proposals and negotiating final agreements
- Bachelor’s, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Able to travel to the United States for training
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com