Outside Sales Account Manager
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As an Outside Sales Account Manager, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ solutions at automotive dealerships within your territory. You will serve as the subject matter expert for our core software solution, ERA, and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current customers as well as finding new accounts. In addition, you will drive market share growth and show how our suite of solutions can help car dealerships deliver superior results. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete six different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong team player with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Able to travel extensively, with some overnight travel
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.