Entry Level Outside Sales Account Manager - Trainee
SALARY STARTS AT $40K – PAID TRAINING – HOME OFFICE PACKAGE – COMPANY CAR
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is seeking motivated and hard-working Entry Level Outside Sales Account Manager Trainees to join our growing team. As an Entry Level Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee, you will enroll in our 12 month training program. This program is comprised of both field based and classroom style training. The classroom training is located at our award winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH. Every month you will travel to Dayton for 1-2 weeks of courses covering a variety of topics, including dealership operations, sales techniques, and negotiation skills. When you are not in Dayton, you will be working with your assigned Sales Mentor in the field, observing the sales process and assisting them on their calls. You will also be given the opportunity to travel with our customer service and installation teams to enhance your knowledge of our products. During the 12 months of training, you can expect to travel up to 75% of the time.
Once you complete the training program, you will relocate to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. In this role you will be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual quotas by selling Reynolds software products and services to new and existing customers. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee) you will have a home office and will be provided a company car, laptop, iPhone, and other office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Canadian driver’s license
- Good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the training program
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
TO LEARN MORE: Visit our website at www.reyrey.ca/careers.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.