Entry Level Marketing Professional Trainee
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for a motivated and hard-working marketing representative to join our growing team. The Entry Level Marketing Professional – Trainee will present our Reynolds solutions to prospects and customers as well as collect competitive intelligence information to support our sales team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own territory as a Marketing Professional.
18-month company-paid training includes both field-based and classroom style training.â€‹â€‹
- Work one-on-one with our sales and marketing team
- Product demonstrations to clients
- Collect competitive intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company car for both business and personal use.
- Home office equipment including phone and tablet
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com