Customer Training Professional
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is looking for a talented individual who has a passion for training and ensuring a high level of customer service! We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and extensive paid training. Working from our office in Mississauga, ON, you will train our customers via phone and internet on the software solutions that have made us the best in the industry. As a Customer Training Professional, you will provide our customers the knowledge they need to utilize our applications in their day-to-day operations. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the installation and training process.
TRAINING: On-the-job with a mentor, classroom-style, and online courses
- College diploma or University degree required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Customer Service a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org