Customer Service Professional
As a Customer Service Professional in our Technical Assistance Center, you will be working with both internal and external customers, to provide a high level of customer service and support. The Customer Service Professional serves as the point of ownership for dealership computer software issues and is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor and online courses
- Provide technical assistance and support to our customers
- Able to communicate effectively to understand, and resolve customer needs
- Maintaining and ensuring customer satisfaction
- College diploma or University degree required
- Available to work rotating shifts, including some Saturdays
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.