Entry-level Customer Service - Traveling Representative
The Training Department plays a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software. The main purpose of this position is to help our customers make a smooth transition to the Reynolds and Reynolds system and provide training and customer support throughout the process.
Company-paid training program includes:
- Department observations
- Classroom instruction
- On-the-job training with mentor
- Install and convert software for customers
- Customer service and ability to communicate effectively to understand business needs
- Training personnel on software utilization
- College diploma or University degree required
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com