Bilingual Territory Sales Consultant
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for experienced bilingual sales professionals to join our sales team. Our superior solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As a Bilingual Territory Sales Consultant on our Document Services team, you will be responsible for selling our products, which includes over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more.
As a Bilingual Territory Sales Consultant, you will drive and achieve set sales goals by managing the relationships with existing customers in a specific territory as well as establishing new business. In this role, you will handle all aspects of the sales process from lead generation to sales closing. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, and home office equipment.
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Strong team player with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Able to travel extensively, with some overnight travel
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.