Bilingual Customer Service Professional
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Professional to join our Technical Assistance Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and extensive paid training. Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in its award-winning recognition for customer service. The Customer Service Professional interacts with both internal and external customers to maintain this reputation of delivering a high level of customer service and support. As a Customer Service Professional, you will serve as the single point of ownership for dealership computer software issues and be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
TRAINING: Classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
- College diploma or University degree required
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Bilingual in Quebec French is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to travel to the United States for additional company-paid training, if offered.
- Available to work rotating shifts, including some Saturdays.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com