Bilingual Business Development Trainee
Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking a motivated and hard-working Business Development Trainee to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own sales territory in our Marketing and Business Solutions team. Reynolds provides over 5,000 different types of promotional, branded, and printed business solutions to the automotive dealership market.
Once you complete the training period, you will relocate to an open sales territory and begin building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers. If you are ready to join the exciting and rewarding career path of outside sales, with opportunities for travel, training, unlimited earning potential and growth, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Trainee, you will enroll in our world class training that includes on-the-job training in your training territory as well as classroom style workshops. The workshops cover training on products, processes, sales skills, and automotive dealership operations. Through the on-the-job training, you will assist your mentor in all aspects of the sales cycle within various accounts and territories.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to the United States for training
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Must be willing to relocate upon completion of training
Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.ca/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPhone, SurfacePro, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.