The Administrative Assistant plays an active role in supporting the field sales organization. As an assistant, you will be assigned multiple sales regions to support sales directors and representatives with their day to day responsibilities. These tasks include generating reports, coordinating meetings and travel, scheduling conference calls, and managing calendars. Other responsibilities will include assisting with the distribution of company-issued equipment and office supplies, updating or adding customer and vendor information, and other special projects as assigned.
- Classroom training at our Headquarters in Dayton, OH
- On-the-job with a mentor
- Online courses
- College diploma or University degree preferred
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com