The Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant associate to join our team in our warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario. This outgoing, detail-oriented, multi-tasking professional will play an active and vital role in supporting our field hardware organization by handling administrative tasks and special projects.
In this position, you will be responsible for accurately maintaining our parts inventory for internal and external distribution, entering data of products received and shipped, providing support to field hardware staff, via phone, to ensure database entries are current and accurate, as well as, supporting and assisting all warehouse staff, and handling small parcels in order to maintain parts levels in designated locations.
- University degree, College diploma or certificate required
- 1-2 years administrative and/or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic team player, with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: Careers_Canda@reyrey.com