Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As an Account Executive, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ solutions at automotive dealerships within your territory. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current customers as well as finding new accounts. In addition, you will drive market share growth and show how our suite of solutions can help car dealerships deliver superior results. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio, USA. The training program will include customer service and installation training to help enhance your knowledge of our products and the benefits of our solutions. The Account Executive should be prepared to travel approximately 75% of the time during this portion of the program. Following this training, you will complete sales focused training including field-based and classroom instruction that will include topics such as sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System. At the end of your training, when you are prepared with the appropriate skills and knowledge, you will complete a ten-day Sales Techniques Workshop, ending with a Closing Sales Presentation that will allow you to showcase the skills you have gained throughout the program.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales experience
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Strong team player with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Able to travel extensively, with some overnight travel
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: CareersCanada@reyrey.com