ECommerce Analyst (Contract)
â€‹Join the Repsol team
We provide the opportunity to grow professionally and develop your career at one of the world’s leading international energy companies. At Repsol, you will work on challenging projects with some of the best and brightest of your peers in the energy industry.
Repsol Oil & Gas Canada Inc. (ROGCI) is currently seeking an ECommerce Analyst in the Canadian Supply Chain Team for an 8-month contract position. The team’s primary responsibility is to support ROGCI stakeholders in the sourcing, contracting and management of third party suppliers. A key focus area for the team is the execution of e-Procurement technology to add value and streamline the Procure–to-Pay (P2P) process.
The ROGCI ECommerce program has been in place since March 2013. Strategic suppliers from across North America are currently engaged. Key drivers of the program are rate validation, contract compliance and process efficiency.
The ECommerce Analyst is responsible for working with Category Managers, Contracts Advisors, Operational Procurement and Accounts Payable to transition suppliers to ROGCI’s ECommerce program and develop contract catalogs. Specifically, this role will work to enable and sustain suppliers on ROGCI’s Supplier Hub and provide supporting actions to ensure the e-invoicing process is successful and sustainable.
ECommerce Analyst job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead supplier enablement activities for a portfolio of ROGCI suppliers including:
- Coordinate SCM, Accounts Payable (A/P) and SAP Centre of Excellence (COE) activities related to enablement
- Coordinate the drafting and approvals required to complete an electronic catalog in SAP
- Support the suppliers’ understanding of the process from first engagement to e-invoicing
- Maintain relationships with suppliers to continuously improve supplier performance in the Ecommerce program
- Recommend and get stakeholder feedback on potential suppliers to be enabled
- Respond to supplier inquiries related to e-invoicing issues
- Solve problems related to e-invoices and catalogs
- Manage catalogs, as required (updates, edits, changes)
- Monitor catalog usage and make changes to increase rate validation, as required
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in upstream oil and gas Supply Chain or A/P functions
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in supplier enablement, e-invoicing technology deployment in a similar setting
- Experience working in a high-paced, dynamic work environment
- The ability to work independently, and manage his/her workload and schedule to meet the team’s long term goals
- The ability to identify and document work processes that can be executed in the long term
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) including meeting facilitation
- Manage the maintenance of processes to be enabled with suppliers
- Experience with SAP (OLA and MM), Oildex Open Invoice, OFS portal or similar e-Procurement software
- Only candidates who are legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered
Posting close date: May 9, 2018
Repsol is a global energy company with a diverse team of more than 25,000 employees. We have a solid growth plan driven by our most important asset: people.
Repsol is one of the world’s leading integrated global energy companies. Our upstream division takes advantage of cutting-edge technology to support our many challenging exploration and production projects. Our downstream division boasts some of Europe's best refineries. The top professionals that we have working in more than 37 countries worldwide contribute to the shared growth of the company and the overall success of the Repsol team.