Content Marketing Intern
We’re here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Our curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
Using a content marketing-led strategy, we’ve grown to a community of 150,000 authors in just a few short years (while picking up a number of industry awards along the way).
Want to join us? Read below!
You will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating and exploiting blog content to acquire leads. You will learn and action the marketing team’s proven approach for:
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack;
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water;
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks;
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
In short, if you have an interest in startup culture and want to know how to rapidly acquire targeted leads, then this is your perfect role.
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing;
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proven writing background (i.e. blogs, essays)
- Fluent in a second language
- A strong dash of ambition
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas
- Good sense of humor
Want to know why you should join us?
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/3ey0FX19eVo