Who we are:
Redstone is made up of dedicated, intelligent, and hard-working individuals. We are tech-savvy, digital-obsessed Millennials who are striving to make a positive IMPACT on the event and association industry. We believe in establishing and maintaining TRUST with our team members and clients. We strive to achieve ‘the best possible’, rejecting what is ‘simply acceptable’ in our mission to go the EXTRA MILE in everything we do.
At Redstone, we recognize that an organization’s success is completely dependent on the PEOPLE within in; that’s why we choose to only work with the very best.
What we do:
We are event and association management experts. Our mission is to drive growth in our clients’
organizations and make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
We identify and address areas of untapped potential in operations and management practices. We develop strong partnerships and integrate seamlessly with our clients’ teams to set the strategic direction
of their organizations. We combine industry-leading methods and processes so our client organizations
Our office is located in midtown Toronto. We’re a boutique agency with a growing team, which means you will have a lot of responsibility, you’ll be challenged daily, and you’ll work side-by- side with the senior leadership as you learn and grow within our company. We’re steps from some of Toronto’s best fashion stores and restaurants but we also provide coffee and snacks daily. We have a progressive hours policy – you work when you are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. We believe in professional development and attending industry events and we
invest in our people and their education.
Who you are:
- Working towards or completion of professional accounting designation.
- 2-5 years of previous bookkeeping experience including full cycle accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Quickbooks (Freshbooks is an asset but not required).
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and you have strong attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
Financial Services / Bookkeeping
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable including:
- Collection of all income, assessments and fees and post to appropriate accounts.
- Payment processing.
- Prepare monthly delinquency reports and letters as required.
- Bank deposits.
- Issue cheques and other payables as required.
- Month end and year end closing procedures.
- Prepare regular financial statements for Board and management
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Process payroll for salaried staff
- Prepare and file monthly/quarterly/annual government returns.
- Other tasks as required.
- Act as the main point of contact for all client needs, taking initiative in all cases.
- Work closely with client contacts & Executive Director as needed.
- Board / Committee meeting planning, minute taking and follow-up on actions items.
- Execution of board initiatives and support where needed.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org