Project Manager - Business Intelligence
Positions Available: 1
Unionized Position: No
Compensation: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 Per Annum
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 5:00pm – Monday to Friday
Position Type: Full-time Contract
Reporting to the Director of Health Services, the Project Manager plays a key role within our Community Business Intelligence (CBI) team. The Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN) has determined the need to improve upon current decision support capabilities throughout the region and has engaged our agency to develop, and oversee the implementation of a Business Intelligence solution. The roles and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Project Team Lead in developing and maintaining project plans, project tasks and resource requirements.
- Participate in solution delivery and implementation planning.
- Vet all requests for Community Business Intelligence data.
- Monitor compliance to all Community Business Intelligence policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain positive stakeholder relations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- University degree and/or College diploma in Business, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum two years experience in a project management role.
- Minimum two years experience in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Knowledge of the LHIN environment and Health Care sector is an asset.
Key skills and abilities we are looking for:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative approach.
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively initiate and maintain influential business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
- Criminal background check.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the position.
Who we are:
Reconnect Community Health Services is a Toronto based not-for-profit offering a wide range of programs, treatment, support services and help to individuals 16 years of age and older. Our services include Adult Day Services, Case Management, Home Help and Personal Care, Meals on Wheels, Therapeutic Falls Prevention, Mental Health Multidisciplinary Teams, Addictions Case Management, Crisis Outreach and Crisis Beds.
All interested applicants who meet the qualifications listed above are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than Monday, December 17, 2018. Please reference "Project Manager - Business Intelligence" in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reconnect Community Health Services
1281 St. Clair Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M6E 1B8
Reconnect Community Health Services promotes the principles of and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code. We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences, from Aboriginal communities, people of all races, colors, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations to apply. We recognize that equitable access to employment is an agent in social change.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com