Supported by a state of the art Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment, the incumbent will coordinate fabrication and machining internally and arrange outsource manufacturing with Prodomax’s vendors.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Assembly Shop Order Processing
- Schedule the release of components via Assembly Shop Orders
- Resolve material shortage issues
- Manage revision changes that impact production
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on schedule
- Collaborate with Machine Shop Supervisor, Manufacturing Coordinator Lead, Material Services Manager, Production Manager, and the ERP Team to forecast and schedule material requirements
- Ensure data integrity
Manufactured Shop Order Processing
- Aid Manufacturing Supervisors in processing Manufacturing Shop Orders during periods of high demand
- Internally manufactured components
- Outsourced machining and fabrication
- Expedite outsourced items
Part Tracking and ERP Support
- Utilize the ERP system
- Report equipment build statuses to Project Managers, Designers and Build Leads
- Assist in the maintenance of raw material inventory
- Issue RFQs (request for quotes) and Purchase Orders for manufacturing and production requirements
Education: Mechanical Engineering Technology Program or equivalent
Experience: New graduates and/or 1-3 years of work experience
- Profit sharing bonus, travel premium bonus and competitive salary
- Comprehensive Group Health & Dental Benefit Plan
- Safe, clean, and flexible work environment
- $1,000 referral fee if you recommend an approved permanent hire – family & friends included
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Casual business dress
- Employee training, development, tuition and professional fees reimbursement
- Partial tuition reimbursement for employees’ Children (enrolled in technical program at recognized college/university)
- Annual performance management review
- Safety shoes and safety glasses reimbursement
- Employees events including Employee Appreciation Golf Day and Holiday Party
- Prodomax Employee Excellence Recognition (PEER) Awards
We have mountain bikers, road bikers, skiers, golfers, runners, video game heroes, musicians, community volunteers, racecar drivers, fitness enthusiasts, hockey players, outdoor sportspeople, TV & potato chip experts, single people, family people, and every other variety of people. Everyone is welcome.
Our Hiring Process:
- Send your submission, don’t forget the cover letter, directly to Jane, our Director of Human Resources and tell us how you meet our skill requirements. Our preference is via email at email@example.com.
- Your submission will be reviewed by HR, Senior Management, and the Co-CEO’s.
- Welcome to the team – formal orientation – new employee welcome luncheon with your department, other new employees, Senior Management team and the Co-CEO’s – position specific training – your new career begins!
Prodomax provides dynamic career opportunities in a fast-paced, safe and inclusive work environment. You are minutes away from the GO Station for a trip to Toronto or a walk on the beautiful Lakeshore. Barrie has something for everyone. Just ask our people. If this opportunity sounds like an environment you would thrive in, send your submission now. If not, forward to someone you think may be interested in applying.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org