Community Marketing Associate (New Grad)
In the last 5 years, Prodigy has gone from 3,000 to over 30,000,000 students across North America (including 80% of all Ontario students), and is currently the fastest growing educational startup in North America. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in education and gaming.
Advocate marketers are pioneers. This position is part of an emerging marketing field that is becoming a strategic necessity at customer-focused companies like Prodigy. In this role, you will help build and maintain a community of Prodigy advocates and work closely with them to drive user growth and activation.
- Using industry-leading technology, help manage Prodigy’s advocate community by identifying, onboarding, engaging and mobilizing our customer advocates.
- Assist with creating, executing and reporting of strategic marketing initiatives to drive advocate engagement and meet business objectives (e.g., collecting customer success stories, feedback surveys, hosting tournaments, etc)
- Manage community engagement through facilitating online discussions, providing product support, and collecting product feedback and converting into actionable insights
- Provide support to the Social Media team including growing Prodigy’s online presence across various social channels as well as curating content.
- Fulfill advocate rewards such as gift cards, Prodigy memberships, and swag packages.
- We pride ourselves in creating an environment where good ideas win. In this role, you’ll be expected to contribute great ideas and see them through to implementation.
What you’ll need:
- A university or college degree with a focus in Marketing.
- A passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Solid understanding of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Solid writing and analytical skills.
What will give you an edge:
- Experience creating marketing campaigns or programs that drive customer engagement.
- Incredibly creative marketing and community management skills.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.