This job is no longer available.
Procter & Gamble Professional Administrator
The P&G Professional (PGP) Team Administrator utilizes analytical, creative and administrative expertise to enable the PGP Sales and Technical teams to achieve their volume, net organic sales, end user sales and retention goals, and, effectively delivers end-to-end project management.
Responsibilities of the Job
This role will have complete ownership of core work processes (inclusive of all functions). There will be significant opportunity to affect projects and work processes. The role will be responsible for executing actions for others, utilizing information appropriately including confidential information, exercising independent judgement and decision-making, control over numerous priorities, and impacting the business results routinely.
Key Tasks Include:
Product and Pricing Data Management in internal and external systems (SAP, GS1)
Request and manage Purchase Orders, Invoices, Procurement card payments
Product samples inventory management and ordering
Team Administrator (new hire setup, office supplies, room bookings, etc.)
Off-site meetings coordinator
Daily/Monthly and Year End Oracle InfoPage reports and custom reports
Document approval process initiator
Team Vacation Calendar coordinator
Resolve customer order Issues
Internal Products Catalog maintenance
Skills we're looking for :
- Analytical and administrative expertise . Advanced knowledge of data retrieval and manipulation processes, computer applications and software packages, accuracy and reasonableness of numbers, in-depth knowledge of own areas as well as other areas of the business.
- Leadership and ownership for core work . This includes strong capabilities for making improvements to core work processes and systems.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills . This role is a strong communication link between team members, internal and external customer contacts.
- Strong priority-setting skills . This role will manage numerous priorities, several non-repetitive in nature, and deadlines need to be met.
- Bilingual French/English (spoken and written) would be an asset.
- Start Date: Candidate must be able to start by June 11th, 2018.