Media Analytics Market Operations Manager (Analytics and Insights Function) - Immediate Need
P&G Canada is looking for a full-time Media Analytics Market Operations Manager. This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in media analytics, media measurement, and media optimization.
What sets P&G Canada apart as an employer?
We aim to recruit, reward, and advance the best talent across Canada, and we are proud to promote primarily from within. Your responsibilities will increase over time, and along this path you will receive the training and coaching you need to succeed. That's why we are recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Canada and globally.
The Position Will Focus On :
- Media Measurement and Optimization to Improve Media Investment ROI
- Audience Creation : Fueling insights, optimization, and measurement
- Media Big Data: Leveraging data sets, data mining, and capability creation to grow brands.
- Training and development plan : Learn P&G media end to end processes, terms, and foundational concepts. Includes application management support.
Skillset Required :
You must be a leader, a strategic thinker, and an excellent communicator. You are also someone who sets priorities, follows through on commitments, and understands how to analyze data to help drive decision making.
Specific qualifications include:
- Familiarity with media and/or complex systems and tools inclusive of programmatic.
- Strong data and analytic skills as evidenced by experience using: Excel (cross-tabbing, complex formula, visualization), JMP, KNIME, Spotfire/Tableau (can build and analyze), SQL, Python, Probability, Statistics, and Big data manipulation for purposes of attribution, predictive modeling, AI, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Ability to manage projects independently and to pivot quickly as brand needs change/marketplace changes/consumer changes.
- Can form hypotheses, run experiments, and provide business with data-based rationale to support recommendations that include measurement and optimization.
- Service oriented mindset to deliver on needs of customers (brands).
- Works well in teams.
This position is well-suited for someone with 3 to 5 years of professional work experience in media analytics, measurement, and optimization.
Please copy/paste your resume to your online application; we do not review any attachments, including cover letters or transcripts. Finish your job application AND assessments as soon as possible as resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email