Information Technology 8 to 16 Month Internship - Starts May 6, 2019
P&G products are enjoyed around the globe nearly 5 billion times a day. With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands like Pampers®, Tide®, Always®, Pantene®, Bounty®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Old Spice®, and Braun®, we focus on improving lives through our people & products.
We have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 12 of the past 13 years. Other recent Canadian accolades include Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, and Canada's Top Employers for Young People. Global awards include being listed among the World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World's Most Attractive Employers (Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
Information Technology is a major function within P&G. Our specialty is using technology to drive business decisions and improve business processes, so that our products can get to more consumers in Canada and around the world, improving their lives. We live and breathe technology and understand P&G's business
What can you expect from your internship?
From day one, you will lead the delivery of real projects using the latest technology to solve business problems. You will collaborate with a team of talented technology specialists on a day to day basis to produce extraordinary results impacting the business, while learning in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You will have a mid-term evaluation to help assess your strengths, as well as areas of improvement. Upon completion of your internship, we will review your overall performance and discuss it with you openly and with candor.
Who are we looking for?
- You want to understand both the technical aspects of advanced information systems and support business processes they encompass
- You are keen on developing your Project Management capabilities and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- You are flexible and passionate about continually improving your knowledge and technical skills
- You possess excellent leadership, communication and analytical skills
- You have a proven track record of leadership and success
- You thrive in both a team environment and autonomously
- The internship starts on May 6th, 2019 for 8, 12 or 16 month terms
- Located at our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
- When you apply, please copy/paste your resume to your online application
- We do not require a cover letter or transcripts
- If your skills match our requirements, we will ask you to complete two online assessments with a deadline of midnight Sunday October 21st, 2018.
Students with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Business backgrounds have typically found our roles to be a good fit with their interests. We encourage students graduating in 2020 or 2021 from all disciplines to apply.
If you require a medical or disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.