This job is no longer available.
Information Technology - Associate IT Manager - Full Time
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN US?
Information Technology is a major function within P&G. Our specialty is leveraging information to drive business decisions through our knowledge of technology and how it can help the business. We work closely with all parts of the company (within Canada and globally) to understand current and future business needs and design/deliver high quality technical solutions to meet them. At P&G IT, you will have the ability to lead a successful career in a variety of roles including: Analytics, Innovation, Project Management, Application Management, among others.
Two keys words summarize IT at P&G: Business and Technology
The following qualities stand out to us:
- Individuals who have a strong interest in developing their Project Management capabilities
- Individuals who can understand both the technical aspects of advanced information systems and the business processes they encompass.
- Individuals who are flexible and interested in continually improving their knowledge and technical skills
- Individuals who possess outstanding leadership, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Individuals who have a proven track record of leadership and success in varied endeavors and who thrive in both a team environment and autonomously
Bachelor's and Master's candidates from all disciplines are welcome to apply, but individuals with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Business backgrounds have typically found our roles to be a good fit with their interests. Ideal candidates are fresh graduates or those with some work experience (0-3 years) who are available to start employment between May-September of 2019.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit www.pgcareers.com and search Job IT 00001488 to apply. We do not require a cover letter or transcripts. Finish your job application/assessments by Sunday, September 23 rd , 2018 at midnight to be considered for this position.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.