Health & Beauty Initiative Leader & E-Commerce Specialist, Costco Customer Team - 12-14 Month Temporary Contract - Starts January 2019
What sets P&G Canada apart as an employer?
We aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the best talent! From day one you will be given real responsibility that will increase over time, and along this path you will receive the training and coaching you need to succeed. That's why we are recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Canada and globally.
In this pivotal role, core responsibility will include complete ownership of our Costco New Item Critical Path Schedule (CPS), to ensure successful creation and execution of our new Health and Beauty SKUs. There will be a focus on our biggest categories, Shave & Oral. As the 'go to' Costco expert, you will train and educate our Category Teams on the CPS expectations and key deliverables, including artwork needs. Additionally, you will have responsibility for basic e-commerce (Costco.ca) administration (new item listings, e-content), monitoring and maintenance.
This position is well suited for someone who has a strong desire to develop their leadership and project management skills, while making a significant contribution and impact to a big business.
Job Specific Capabilities : Positive 'can do' attitude, priority setting, problem solving, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership in process improvement, working knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint and ability to learn new programs.
- Leadership - Ability to act assertively as the owner of our business process with a sense of urgency. Able to rally the resources required to deliver on the projects and timelines with executional excellence.
- Collaboration - Ability to build and sustain outstanding working relationships with our internal partners to deliver on goals. Must be proactive- knowing how to bring together the right people with the right information at the right time.
- Operates with Discipline - Ability to manage multiple priorities against individual timelines and deadlines need to be met. Needs to be adaptive to changing priorities given the strong external (Customer) focus. Must be able to superbly manage all project details to deliver winning plans with Costco.
- Initiative - Ability to work independently, proactively identify issues, recommend solutions and collaborate with multi-functional partners to improve processes and execute with excellence.
- Resourcefulness & Creativity - Must be able to make choices and come up with creative solutions in a time-sensitive, limited resource environment.
In this job you will be entrusted with an elevated level of responsibility and autonomy on critical business process. While this is not a management-level position, this is not a 'traditional' administrative role .
Please copy/paste your resume to your online application; we do not review cover letters or transcripts. Finish your job application AND assessments before Tuesday, January 1st, 2018 at midnight to be considered for this position. The target start date is January, 2019. Note, this is a 12-14 month temporary contract position.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email