Digital Technologies Internship- 8 to 16 Months- Starts May 2019
Procter & Gamble is looking to develop the next generation of leaders in the world of technology. We are looking for second or third year students who are eager to help transform the way we do business through technology and innovation. If you are passionate about data and technology and wish to learn and grow continuously, a career at P&G is the right fit for you.
Learn more about our Digital Technologies Internships in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA
What can you expect?
You can expect meaningful work from day one. Depending on the team you join, you could, for example, lead projects that solve challenging supply chain problems, or drive digitization initiatives using the latest technology to optimize company's go to market strategy, or apply business analytics skills to improve brand building experiences, among other interesting opportunities. In any position you play, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver results with measurable real business value
- Build relationships and collaborate with others
- Work autonomously and in teams
- Use data, technology and innovation to drive business value
- Communicate effectively on your work status and ask others for help to remove roadblocks as needed
We will support you by:
- Providing a comprehensive onboarding so that you get to know the company, your role, expectations, perks and peers
- Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities, coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance throughout your internship highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Adding you to the New Hire Network, where you can get support, guidance and perspective from other interns and recent hires who are in similar roles to yours
- Giving you the chance to take part in any of our diversity networks, which include specific networks for women, LGBTQ, Francophones, among many others
What skills and traits are we looking for?
- A Passion for data and technology
- A proven track record of leadership and success
- Ability to build relationships and work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- Passion about continually improving your capabilities and learning new things
- Superb communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
Students with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Business backgrounds have typically found our roles to be a good fit with their interests, but we have had successful interns from a variety of other disciplines as well. We encourage students graduating in 2020 or 2021 from all disciplines to apply.
What else should you know and how do you apply?
- The internship starts on May 6th, 2019 for 8, 12 or 16 month terms
- Located at our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
- When you apply, please copy/paste your resume to your online application
- We do not review cover letters or transcripts
- If your skills match our requirements, we will ask you to complete two online assessments with a deadline of midnight Sunday January 27th, 2019.
What do our current interns say about the internship?
"As a Digital Technologies Intern at P&G Toronto, I have been able to take ownership of a wide variety of projects while building critical technical and professional skills. I have also had the opportunity to get involved with the Women's Network, New Hire Network, and the dragon boat team (P&G Tide Pod Racers), which allowed me to build relationships with people inside and outside of my function" - Heather - University of Toronto (12-month intern 2018)
"My Digital Technologies internship at P&G as a Business Analyst has been absolutely amazing. I enjoy working in teams that are passionate about driving business results and investing in technology to make faster and more informed decisions. The mentorship and training opportunities are endless and have allowed me to continuously develop my digital literacy and analytical skills." - Amanda - Queens University (12-month intern 2018)
More information about us:
We serve consumers around the world nearly 5 billion times a day with the strongest portfolio of trusted brands like Always®, Bounty®, Braun®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, and Tide®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit
We have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 12 times during the past 13 years. Other recent Canadian recognitions include Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, and Canada's Top Employers for Young People. Global awards include being listed among the World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World's Most Attractive Employers (Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require a medical or disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email