Executive Assistant to the President
Ministry: President’s Office
Location: Langley, BC (National Headquarters)
Reports to: President
Position type: Permanent Full-Time
Power to Change’s (P2C) mission is to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world.
This position provides executive level assistance to the President. The role plays an integral part of P2C in providing executive support, donor coordination, and operational support. This role is ideally suited for someone who enjoys administration and desires to use those skills in a ministry setting.
- President’s meetings, emails, expense reconciliation, reports and travel arrangements are completed accurately in a timely way.
- The National Leadership Team (NLT) and President are professionally supported in the following ways:
- Maintain communication and coordinate meetings between the Ministry Leaders and the NLT
- Arrange the semi-annual board meetings
- Plan and coordinate the Ministry Management Meetings and the Ministry Leader’s summit
- The president is supported in other administrative areas as needed including but not limited to taking meeting minutes, arranging speaking engagements, and coordinating executive lunches and other events
- The President is prepared for meetings with donors and donor development and cultivation events.
- Donor data is captured in a clear and organized manner and entered into appropriate databases.
- P2C Impact Measurement tracking is maintained, developed and implemented
- Assistance with the delivery of the monthly financial reports and with the annual budget as needed is given
- Legal and insurance matters are managed
- Assist and coordinate legal issues regarding trademarks, CRA Compliance, Auditors, Treasury, Agency Agreements, etc.
- Assist and coordinate corporate matters such as annual filings, board and member records, meeting minutes, etc.
- Assist in managing external contracts, consultants and suppliers’ agreements, etc.
- Manage insurance coverage regarding buildings, liabilities, etc., including annual renewal process, changing policy limits, adding insurance locations, etc.
- Executing special operations projects
- Participate in leadership development on an ongoing basis
- Attend Chapel and prayer meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- Some administrative experience is considered an asset
- Experience in arranging international travel an asset
- Strong public relation skills, and adept in interacting with senior leaders, both internally and externally
- Confident and self-assured enough to handle details and read between the lines
- Effective problem solver in a fast paced environment
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Flexible to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed with some national travel
- Experience, interest and desire to grow in leadership and operations
- Strong administrative capacity
- Able to think critically
- Technologically savvy with an interest in learning new software
- Strong understanding of Google products (Gmail, Google Drive, etc) and Adobe InDesign
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to takes notes and capture information
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changing priorities
- Attention to details, even when under time constraint
- Dedicated with a servant heart
- Passionate about initiative evangelism
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
This is a salaried position which includes benefits coverage.
To apply, please click HERE or contact email@example.com
Please visit our job board at p2c.com/serve/careers to see other current openings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
The mission of Power to Change is to further the movements of Christian evangelism and discipleship. All Power to Change staff members and volunteers work collectively to further this overall religious mission. The successful candidate for this position must have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the Power to Change Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith. The successful candidate must agree to, sign and, in all good conscience abide by the biblical principles outlined by these documents. It is a prerequisite of employment at Power to Change that any and all staff members and volunteers sign and abide by these documents throughout their course of involvement at Power to Change. For a copy of the Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith, please contact Human Resources.