Business Development Associate
Pivot.io is looking for highly driven, sales enthusiasts to join our sales team. You are responsible for selling Pivot’s SaaS point of sale platform to dry cleaners, laundry operators and clothing alterations specialists across North America. We are looking for entrepreneurial and achievement oriented salespeople who are interested in accelerating their sales careers by providing software to businesses in the dry cleaning and laundry industries that will drastically improve their operations.
About the Gig:
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead generation to deal closing for our target markets.
- You will drive revenue by selling Pivot’s SaaS platform and applications directly to businesses.
- You will book meetings, run virtual and on-site demonstrations and follow up to close new business.
- You will have a mission of showing businesses the value of using our platform and how we are revolutionizing the dry cleaning industry.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You have 1-3 years of previous experience in a full sales cycle/closing sales role.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience.
- You have strong sales skills, you keep your sales process organized, and you have the ability to navigate a new sales process.
- Ideally, you have software or B2B sales experience with an organization that focuses on new business development.
- You are calm under pressure and naturally optimistic.
- You are a creative problem-solver; you provide unique solutions on-the-fly to interesting and challenging problems.
- You are highly motivated, smart, achievement oriented and excited to join a team that is driving change in the dry cleaning industry.
- Korean language skills are a plus.
Pivot is a cloud based software application specifically designed to manage an entire dry cleaning business from any place at any time. Pivot’s extensive feature sets cover everything from the simple tasks of marking in to managing complex automated personalized marketing campaigns. If a business has one location or ten, five employees or five hundred, operate a coin laundry or a couture dry cleaner, Pivot has you covered.
We are small but vibrant and hard working team of entrepreneurs and innovators. We believe in working hard and but also enjoying what we do and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of someone who works at Pivot also comes with other sweet perks too:
- A great culture, with a team that is smart and motivated to be a part of a company that is quickly growing and changing the face of the dry cleaning industry.
- Conveniently located at Avenue and Davenport, accessible by TTC
- Our dress code is casual.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org