Diversity & Inclusion
Our diversity and inclusion strategy is based on valuing all individual differences; including those that are visible and invisible, such as backgrounds, work styles, thought processes and experiences!
Employee Resource Groups
PepsiCo Canada employees play an important role in building a culture of inclusion. One of the ways our employees can get involved is to participate in our Employee Resource Groups, which are employee-led groups typically formed around a characteristic of diversity and are open to all who want to participate. These include the Women's Inclusion Network, PepsiCo Asian Network and EQUAL (LGBT). Employees can also participate in our national Diversity and Inclusion Councils or Advisory Boards, which have a mandate to influence, guide and champion PepsiCo Canada's D&I values across the country.
PepsiCo Canada's Women's Inclusion Network:
PepsiCo Canada’s WIN is focused on empowering women to make a difference for themselves, for the business and for the community. This is accomplished by:
- Harnessing the insights of PepsiCo Canada women to grow the business;
- Assisting PepsiCo Canada to attract, connect and develop female talent;
- Building PepsiCo Canada’s internal and external connections, and
- Supporting an inclusive PepsiCo Canada work environment.
PepsiCo Asian Network:
PAN is an employee resource group that provides a network for Asian employees to share and raise awareness of Asian culture. The purpose of the network is to provide:
- Networking and development opportunities; and
- Business value by supporting culturally targeted Marketing and Sales initiatives
Through awareness and education, EQUAL provides resources for making PepsiCo’s workplace a more inclusive and safe place for everyone to bring their whole selves to work. The network is focused on three key areas:
- Contributing to Diversity at PepsiCo Canada
- Building a sense of community
- Creating Leadership opportunities