Weï¿½re seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our growing team in a fast-paced, customer service environment.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation between Park'N Fly locations and the Pearson Airport terminals.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Offer luggage assistance and ensure all luggage is safely stored and secure for transport.
- Provide customers with information about our services and answer any questions they may have.
- Communicate with supervisors and other drivers to ensure service levels are maintained at all stops throughout your shift.
- Possess a valid ï¿½B, C, or Fï¿½ class driverï¿½s license.
- Have a clean driverï¿½s abstract.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Be safety oriented.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Willing and able to assist customers with luggage up to 50lbs.
Why work for us?
- We provide full training.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- A modern and safe work environment.
- Parkï¿½N Fly uniform.
- Flexible hours for part-time employees.
- Full-time opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume. No phone calls please.