Maps Evaluation - Milky Way
We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications.
The entries to evaluate will be of varied nature, from user intent to authentication of data accuracy.
Join our paid 2-week program* to enter the Milky Way project!
- This program is divided in KPIs to be completed every week, from study sessions to 1-2-1 with a dedicated Project Manager.
- You are expected to work 30 hours a week during the duration of the program.
- This is a paid orientation program*, provided you complete all steps successfully. Don’t worry, our PMs will be available every step of the way.
*The program includes 1 weeks of orientation and 1 week of production at boosted rates. Afterwards, you can keep on working at regular rates.
Thanks to this project, we will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions and more.
- You are currently based in Canada, and you have been living there for at least 5 years! Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
- You are a native or a fluent speaker of the language of the country where you are located.
- You have access to a good internet connection and a computer.
- You are available for at least 20 hours per week. Your schedule will be totally flexible: you decide when to work!
- You are willing to take our entry training to ensure you qualify for this project
We will pay per task submitted. On top of your earnings, you will also receive a special set of entry bonuses!
· As an evaluator you will work in a very international environment with members from all around the globe! You will have a steady and long-term income while working from the comfort of your homes.
· You must be located in one of the countries stated above and must have lived there 5+ years in order to qualify.
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion or cultural background.